Monday 11 April 2011

Application letter


Aplication letter

'Jalyan' Bhaktinagar soc.
2/5 cornor Rajkot,
Gujarat.
--------
-------

5th april 2011

Dear sir,


Application for an intership entrepreneur.


Hi, I Rahul Bagdai am writing you a letter as to get oportunity in your company as i am intersted in entrepreneurship and I know many operating systems and I can operate them easyly. I am even interested in art as i am good at it.but I was more interesteb in computers so I am joining you.

Dear sir I would like to get intern for entrepreneur as I am like to work on buisness much and I little good at it and learn about it. I specialy selected this intern to learn about how to work on buisness as my father is a buisnessman and many more subjects. I have got cetificates from the shop 'Divyang Info World' because I worked there before. I have got many more vast experiances for this intern. I am good at typing and making ppt or any kind of word file. I know to download trials and full version softwares and even to operate them. I know to connect bluetooth from computer to mobile. Windows 7, windows 8, windows xp, windows vista and all exept Macintosh are easy for me.in this field. I have won silver medals for Origami and gold certificate by Indian Origami Organizization. I have got B grade in art exam. I am even good at music art. For the most inportant part I am verry good at paint software in computers. I have experty in many more areas.

I hope that you would choose me as your intern.
I am waiting for your positive reply....
your's sicearly

Rahul Bagdai


















No comments:

Post a Comment